- Title Pages
- Introductory Essay
- 1 Frank Parker Early Mechanized Cavalry Theorist
- 2 A Reason to Be!
- 3 The Struggle for an Innovative Doctrine and a Combat Car
- 4 Cavalrymen Looking for New Mounts and a Tactical Doctrine
- 5 The “Great Cavalry Debate” over New Opportunities
- 6 “So He Lost It All?”
- 7 “Sneak and Peek” or Fight
- 8 Mechanized Cavalry from Normandy to the End of the War
- 9 The Terrible Turmoil of Postwar Germany and the U.S. Constabulary
- Select Bibliography
- Through Mobility We Conquer
- University Press of Kentucky
Kentucky Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.