- Title Pages
- Praise for Voice of the Wildcats
- Introduction Memories … and the Wheel
- 1 Building a Life
- 2 The Best of Times
- 3 Glory Days
- 4 The Fall
- 5 A Return to Normalcy
- 6 Kentucky Broadcaster, International Man of Mystery
- 7 Fiddlin’ and Travelin’
- 8 When in Rome
- 9 Cotton, Bradshaw, and a “Dream Deferred”
- 10 Moving on Up
- 11 The View from on Top
- 12 Tragedy
- 13 Aftermath of a Tragedy
- Appendix The Claude Sullivan Collection in the University of Kentucky Archives
- (p.47) 3 Glory Days
- Voice of the Wildcats
- University Press of Kentucky
Claude covered the most successful UK football teams ever, culminating in Bryant’s 1951 Sugar Bowl win. He also covered Rupp’s 1951 NCAA Championship squad. During these years, Claude built abiding friendships with these famous coaches and improved his business model by founding the Standard Oil Network in 1951.
Kentucky Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.