- Title Pages
- Praise for Voice of the Wildcats
- Introduction Memories … and the Wheel
- 1 Building a Life
- 2 The Best of Times
- 3 Glory Days
- 4 The Fall
- 5 A Return to Normalcy
- 6 Kentucky Broadcaster, International Man of Mystery
- 7 Fiddlin’ and Travelin’
- 8 When in Rome
- 9 Cotton, Bradshaw, and a “Dream Deferred”
- 10 Moving on Up
- 11 The View from on Top
- 12 Tragedy
- 13 Aftermath of a Tragedy
- Appendix The Claude Sullivan Collection in the University of Kentucky Archives
- (p.75) 4 The Fall
- Voice of the Wildcats
- University Press of Kentucky
Two negative milestones followed, as Claude covered the end of Bear Bryant’s UK career as well as the point-shaving scandal and NCAA probation for Coach Rupp’s basketball team. Among other respites, Claude spent part of the so-called lost season, the basketball season cancelled by the NCAA, calling horse races, another significant part of his broadcasting legacy.
Kentucky Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.