- Title Pages
- Praise for Committed to Victory: The Kentucky Home Front during World War II
- 1 Kentucky War Plants and Weapons
- 2 Ralph, Rosie, and Labor-Management Relations
- 3 Food for Freedom
- 4 Rationing, Price Controls, and the Black Market
- 5 Politics as Usual
- 6 Kentucky on Guard
- 7 A Black Man’s Place and a New Place for Blacks
- 8 Choosing to Go
- 9 Loved Ones
- 10 Rupp on the Rise and Rubinstein’s Wine
Kentucky Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.