- Title Pages
- Introduction The Myth of the Screen Directors Guild Meeting
- 1 The House Un-American Activities Committee Arrives in Hollywood
- 2 The Origins of the Screen Directors Guild Meeting
- 3 The Screen Directors Guild Meeting
- 4 The Aftermath
- 5 Mankiewicz and the Making of the Myth
- 6 Ford’s Heroic Stand
- 7 DeMille as Anti-Communist Ogre
- Selected Bibliography
- Screen Classics
- Hollywood Divided
- University Press of Kentucky
Kentucky Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.