- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 W. E. B. Du Bois
- 2 An Africana Philosophical Reading of Du Bois’s Political Thought
- 3 Alightings of Poetry
- 4 The Imperial Miracle
- 5 The People, Rhetoric, and Affect
- 6 “Honest and Earnest Criticism” as the “Soul of Democracy”
- 7 A Democracy of Differences
- 8 The Cost of Liberty
- 9 On Democratic Leadership and Social Change
- 10 A Splendid Failure?
- 11 “Love Is God, and Work Is His Prophet”
- Political Companions to Great American Authors
- A Political Companion to W. E. B. Du Bois
- Nick Bromell
- University Press of Kentucky
Kentucky Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.