- Title Pages
- 1 Regionalism, Southerners, and US Foreign Relations, 1789–1973
- 2 Southerners and the Vietnam Commitment, 1953–1964
- 3 Southerners and the Decisions for War, 1965–1966
- 4 Southern Soldiers
- 5 Southerners and the Debate over the War’s Conduct, 1967
- 6 Southerners and the Decisions to Withdraw from Vietnam, 1968–1970
- 7 Southern College Students
- 8 Southerners and the End of the Vietnam War, 1971–1973
- Bibliographic Essay
- Studies in Conflict, Diplomacy, and Peace
- The American South and the Vietnam War
- University Press of Kentucky
Kentucky Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.